During the forest segment, Alabaster seems excited to jot down all sorts of notes about what the characters have done or found. He has a big grin on his face as he looks over his notes. "You all are going to make this very exciting," he says, "Let's take a brief break, so everyone can grab some snacks." He stretches his front most paws, "We shall re-convene in fifteen minutes, that should give me some extra time to plot about all this new stuff." The pupps at the table agree enthusiastically, and start to filter in and out during the break, a few write down some of their own notes on their character sheets.
As promised, Alabaster starts up the game again waiting for everyone to get back, "After a long and eventful trek through the woods, your party arrives at their destination, a crumbling castle in a clearing of the thick woods..."
Chapter 3 - The castle
You finally reach the castle where the beast is said to have a lair. There's one problem though... There doesn't seem to be any way inside the castle! Your party circles the perimeter, finding no doors and no windows, just solid stone walls. But there must be way in, right?
How does your character find a way into the seemingly impenetrable castle? Do they discover a secret? Use a feat of athleticism? Feel free to use your imagination for a creative solution!
COMMENT BELOW TO RESPOND TO Chapter 3
- All responses must include the link to the Character Sheet Gallery Entry, so the staff can reference your character sheet
- If you would like to roll using your stats for one of your character's actions, please specify what you are doing for the roll, and which Stat you are using (Teeth, Paws, Nose, or Tail)
- Rolls will be rolled by Staff, using a 20 sided dice, and will either be a Success (11-20) or a Failure (1-10). There is no penalty for failure, but you will get bonus Event Points for successes!
- There is no time limit to respond to each story moment, but they must be responded to in the order posted
- Each response must be at least 50 words
- You may use multiple characters throughout the story, but each member can only respond to each Chapter up to three times
- Member responses may be whatever combination of characters, such as three characters each responding once, or one character responding three times through a reply chain
- Members will receive 5 Event Points for responses that are at least 50 words, 5 bonus Event Points for "inspiration" (aka: utilizing whats on your character sheet) and 5 points if they perform a roll and it's successful