As the players make thier way through the castle, everyone gets more and more excited about their finds and their character's exploits. Alabaster cheers on the players as they go, and as they start to reach the center of the castle, he pulls out something shrouded under some fabric, building up the environment before revealing a large statuette of the beast, a multi headed puppilllar with scales, fearsome claws, and fire breath, all hand painted by Alabaster himself!
Chapter 5 - The Beast
As you step into the center of the castle, you enter a dark vast open space, its hard to tell exactlyhow vast it is because of how dark it is. At your feet lays a scattering on golden coins, its quiet in this chamber, but soon enough, it isn't. The room lights up with flames, emitting from the fearsome beast itself, sitting in the center of the massive room atop a glimmering pile of treasures. Around the outskirts of the room, flames light in the wall sconces, giving everyone a view of the fearsome three-headed beast.
This is it, the final battle! Use all your experience to best the beast, by however means possible!
COMMENT BELOW TO RESPOND TO Chapter 5
- All responses must include the link to the Character Sheet Gallery Entry, so the staff can reference your character sheet
- If you would like to roll using your stats for one of your character's actions, please specify what you are doing for the roll, and which Stat you are using (Teeth, Paws, Nose, or Tail)
- Rolls will be rolled by Staff, using a 20 sided dice, and will either be a Success (11-20) or a Failure (1-10). There is no penalty for failure, but you will get bonus Event Points for successes!
- There is no time limit to respond to each story moment, but they must be responded to in the order posted
- Each response must be at least 50 words
- You may use multiple characters throughout the story, but each member can only respond to each Chapter up to three times
- Member responses may be whatever combination of characters, such as three characters each responding once, or one character responding three times through a reply chain
- Members will receive 5 Event Points for responses that are at least 50 words, 5 bonus Event Points for "inspiration" (aka: utilizing whats on your character sheet) and 5 points if they perform a roll and it's successful